What Are Hormonal Imbalance Symptoms?
This article discusses Hormonal Imbalance Symptoms in menopausal women and how these by these symptoms.
When a woman reaches a certain age changes start to take place in her body, just like during puberty but in reverse. During puberty a female starts getting hormone signals from the brain to the ovaries stimulating the growth, function, or transformation of brain, bones, muscle, blood, skin, hair, breasts, and sex organs.
With the onset of menopause however the reverse starts to happen, the transformation is backwards. This transition is normally not sudden or abrupt but has the tendency to span over a period of years. It is the result of a major decrease in female hormonal production by the ovaries, and this is what ultimately causes hormonal imbalance symptoms.
Your body having been used for many years with a certain hormone level suddenly finds itself lacking these hormones, the principal one being estrogens. Estrogens regulate many functions in the body including but not limited to:
- The promotion of female secondary characteristics which includes things like breasts and hair growth etc.
- Metabolic acceleration which includes both the catabolic (breaking down of foods) and anabolic (building new cells) stage of the process.
- Muscle mass reduction.
- Fat build-up.
- Promotes or increases bone formation.
And this is just the tip of the iceberg. There are many more areas of the body that are being “controlled” by a proper balance in estrogen levels. When this balance is interrupted however, as happens during menopause, you start having (withdrawal?) symptoms which may affect the sufferer in a myriad of ways.
Hormonal Imbalance Symptoms
Hormonal Imbalance Symptoms can range from weak to very severe. Some women may even require HRT (despite its dangers) be able to cope with the dwindling estrogens level. (We’ll talk about HRT [hormone replacement therapy] and NHR [natural hormone replacement] in a later post.)
Hormonal Imbalance can affect different areas of a woman’s life including:
- Vascular Instability. This is most often characterized by hot flashes or hot flushes, which can also happen and night and are then called night sweats and, in rare cases cold flashes. Atherosclerosis which is commonly referred to as a hardening or furring of the arteries. Migraine, and Rapid Heart Beat are also vascular problems often found in menopausal women.
- Vaginal Atrophy. Thinning of the membranes of the female reproductive organ. This can cause a number of symptoms which include amongst others; Itching, Dryness and Bleeding. Other symptoms may include frequent urination or the involuntary leakage of urine and it may also cause you to be more prone to inflammation and urinary tract infections.
- Skeletal symptoms may include Back Pain, Joint and Muscle Pain and also the increased risk of osteoporosis.
- Dermal hormonal imbalance symptoms during menopause may include atrophy, tenderness or swelling of the breast. The skin becomes less elastic which is sometimes accompanied by itching, tingling, burning, pins and needles, or sensation of ants crawling on or under the skin.
- Psychological. There are many psychological symptoms associated with estrogens imbalance. Some of the most common are, depression and/or anxiety, constant feelings of tiredness, sudden mood changes and trouble sleeping. Although less frequently reported, memory loss is also associated with a decline in hormonal levels.
- Sexual symptoms include a decline in sexual appetite and trouble reaching orgasm. Other problems related to sexuality include those in item number 2.
Judging from the above, it is pretty clear by now that hormonal imbalance can produce many symptoms when a woman reaches menopause. The bad news is that in almost every single case the symptoms are of a negative nature. The good news is that natural menopause treatment is available from Menozac.
The ingredients in Menozac have been used for centuries to manage the symptoms associated with menopause. Menozac has been specifically formulated with 100% natural ingredients to manage and control hormonal imbalance symptoms caused by menopause in a natural holistic way.
Click Here To Read About Pre Menopause Symptoms
(links on this page are sponsored and the owner of the site gets a commission should you decide to purchase through these link)